Monday, May 11, 2009

Renovation Update

We have been busy busy painting our house and transforming it into our dream house. We LOVE color. Here is a peek at what we've been up to for the past week.

Our music room is a dark blue-green. My adorable husband picked it out. He did great!


Our front room is orange and we LOVE it!! Orange has always been my husband's favorite color, and he has made me love it even more than I ever did. This will be our library/piano room. :)

Our living room is dark grey. I think it looks so good with the white trim.

Coming soon:
Asparagus green in the formal dining room.
Dark brown hardwood floors - almost black.
And of course, furniture.



2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the colors!!! Especially the orange!!!

Blair Friedeman said...

ohh.. love the orange. Such a fantastic choice!