Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Peanut Butter Banana Shake

Ok I lied....I'm going to post recipes more often than once a week. Think of it as fancifully felt by the tummy!

This one is so easy and it is a perfect breakfast..well first of many breakfasts for a pregnant lady like me.

Peanut Butter Banana Shake


Ingredients:

1 banana
3 spoonfuls of peanut butter - creamy
About 1/4 to 1/2 t of honey
Milk

First cut up the banana and put it in the blender. I just use my hands and kind of squish the pieces as I break them.

Add 3 heaping spoonfuls of peanut butter - or more if you love it as much as I do!


Add a little bit of honey to sweeten it. I just eyeball it.

After you have added the peanut butter and honey to the bananas set the blender to Vegetables or Puree. Puree until smooth. You may have to stir in some banana chunks and turn it on again.

Last, add the milk. The amount depends on how thick you want your shake. Set the blender to milkshake and blend for a few seconds. You may have to use that spoon again to get things unstuck from the bottom.




Pour into your glass of choice and enjoy! I put it into two because my husband and I were splitting. Usually I would drink the whole thing myself! =)


No comments: